Wild At Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild At Heart

Here You Can Be Anything You Want... Let Your Mind Run Wild!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**My Characters**

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chester

Chester

**My Characters** Empty
PostSubject: **My Characters**   **My Characters** Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:07 pm

-Name: Nikki
-Type: Werewolf

-Personalty: Nikki hates almost anyone she sees. Even if its Vampire or Human, or Animal. She kills for the sake of it, and fun of it. She is hurtful in what she says, not caring if what she said hurts anyone or anything. Always mean and harsh. Has special powers, so is strong and such.

-History: She was born into a large family of ten. She was the only girl though and was also the youngest. Her family was very poor so they were often starved. Her father and most of her brothers worked many hours to try and bring enough money in for the family, but it was never enough because they got paid very poorly. When Nikki was 5 her mother died of an illness and then when she was 10 her father died. So she was left alone with her 7 brothers. What she didn't realize was her brothers were, werewolves. Her father was going to tell her when she was 16 but he had died. When Nikki was 16 she noticed weird things about her brothers. Then one day her eldest brother came over to her and he told her all about and that she could join the pack. She didn't believe him till he morphed into his wolf body. She was abit stunned at first, but decided to join the pack. So thats when she became a werewolf, and that was when she stopped aging too. After a few years of staying with her brothers she decided to leave her brothers and live alone. Time passed rapidly and soon enough she had been alone for years and years. She soon got use to being alone though. Then she heard about the vampires and made it her goal to kill every vampire she finds. She now spends her time searching for vampires and killing them.

-Other: She has heaps of powers. Can run fast, very fast, and she is strong. Is very evil and smart. She hates everyone and everything. She kills everything she sees. Is very mean. She is hot blooded, so is never cold.

-Description: Human Form: She is tall about 5'9ft, she is very very beautiful. Looking at her, you wouldn't know she is a werewolf or anything. Has shoulder length blonde and black streaked hair. Has it in a pony tail with her bangs hanging around her face. She has a nice slim body and is just yeah, very gorgeous.
Wolf Form: Is a gorgeous looking white, tan, black, & grey wolf. She is harsh and strong in her Human and Wolf body. Her jaw is so strong when she is a wolf, it will shread anything to pieces. Is a big wolf, but looks amazing, just like she does when she is a human.

-Name : Damian

-Type: Vampire
-Age: 400 (He is immortal and was born in 1610. He was 18 when he became a vampire.)
-Powers: He can read minds, and he can also feel emotion from another person, but cant control it.

-History: Growing up, he didn't have many friends and was always alone. I suppose you could consider him a outcast. His mother had died when he was little, so he didn't remember her, and his father was always out at the bar getting drunk and he was never home often, so Damian was left without dinner sometimes. Damian had almost what you'd call 'special powers' as he could read a person's mind but he couldn't hear them, he could read it just by looking at them. Other humans didn't notice it, but a female vampire who was located in the area noticed it, and knew that when he was vampire he would have powers. The vampire had been watching him for a few years now, and was waiting until the boy was old enough to be changed into one of them. When Damian turned 18, he planned on moving away from the area, so the vampire decided to make her move. When Damian was out alone, in a quiet park, the vampire approached him, and lured him to come with her into a private area, with no one around. That was when she changed him. When Damian first woke, he found his new self strange, but everything was so clear to him. His eye sight, his hearing, his smell, his touch... and he could hear what people were thinking, just as the vampire has assumed he would once he was changed. The female vampire trained him not to just kill any human he saw from thirst, like he wanted to do when he was first changed. He stayed with the female vampire for quite a long time, before he went his own way. He lives alone now, just as he did when he was human.

-Other: He tries to go as long as he can without blood, because he feels cruel, like a monster when he kills innocent humans. He tries to find all the criminals when he goes in search of his victims he will kill. He can feel emotion so its harder for him when he can feel the fear very strongly on his victims and read what their thoughts are. But it doesn't stop him killing them.

-Description: His hair is a blonde color, streaked with black, and has darker shades of blonde through it. His eyes unusually for a vampire, are an icy blue. His eyes turn red only after he has drunk human blood, but soon after they turn back to blue. If you saw him walking down the road you would think he was human, except for his pale complexion and his stunning blue eyes.

-Personalty: He has a nice nature with other vampires.. he doesn't like to start fights, but he can be really scary when he is angry. He doesn't like killing innocent humans, but he still doesn't have feeling for them. After all, they are just his food.

-Pic:

**My Characters** 1224191272_2409_full
Back to top Go down

**My Characters**
Page 1 of 1