Wild At Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild At Heart

Here You Can Be Anything You Want... Let Your Mind Run Wild!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My rp characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HisAngelForever

HisAngelForever

Location : Where they vote more for American Idol then for president!!

My rp characters Empty
PostSubject: My rp characters   My rp characters Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:27 pm

WEREWOLF- Ecolin (eck-o-lynn) has blonde hair that is kept to where her shoulder bones are lowest. She has a birthmark on her right shoulder of a pair of "Wings" as a wolf it is right above/in between her eyes. As a wolf she is all black..except the white "wings". umm I think that is it....

ANGEL- Ynaffit's (ye-na-fit) eyes are light blue, almost white. Her feathered wings are white that go above her head and down to her ankles. Her hair is blonde and goes down to her hips. Those who have seen her say she is gorgeous! She is very kind and gentle and protects those who need the help. She has even helped other angels in the time of need. She is high in ranking against the other angels but few have ever seen her. If she is ever found she barely speaks...When in war she has a death "scream" and she uses a long blue sward she calls "Daroman Kallare" (just like it looks) she says it means "Demon Killer" but no one knows for sure....

Don't do much else =/ mostly just with my guardian is what I do...
Back to top Go down

My rp characters
Page 1 of 1