Wild At Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild At Heart

Here You Can Be Anything You Want... Let Your Mind Run Wild!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blizzard wants love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lkbrox

Blizzard wants love Empty
PostSubject: Blizzard wants love   Blizzard wants love Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:41 am

A pale white coat flashed between the strong trunks of the trees. Blizzard purred contently as she ran amongst the forrest, jumping and leaping, twisting and turning. Her eyes darted left and right, searching for what? She was unsure, but she kenw she must look. Perhaps a potential mate lurked behind the leaves of the bushes, she didn't know. Her heart believed she would find love, but it was hard. She sighed, then started, she was lost! Alone, lost and lonely. Her purr turned into a loud frustrated growl and she curled up, deciding to just go to sleep for a while.
Back to top Go down
CatDog

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard wants love   Blizzard wants love Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:00 am

Deablo stanked through the trees. He was keen to get his next lunch underway. He growled low as he saw somethig white behind some bushes. He got ready to then pounced, missing the target by an inch. He was amazed by what he saw; an other tiger. He just stood there, watching it. Then, Deablo relised it was a female by smell.
Back to top Go down
lkbrox

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard wants love   Blizzard wants love Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:51 am

Blizzard blinked one eye open. She could hear soft shallow breathing and scent a male nearby. She saw a tiger just beyond the trees, watching her. She opened her other eye and rose steadily to her paws, flicking her ears at the male, beckoning him closer. She was slightly smaller than him, and petite in build, so she hoped he was friendly, but, throwing caution to the wind, she didn't think about it too much. Her ivory tail lashed contently and an inaudible purr rumbled in her throat. "Hello," she meowed sweetly. Her voice was silken and her eyes were soft and sparkling.
Back to top Go down
CatDog

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard wants love   Blizzard wants love Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:15 am

Deablo's tail lowered and swished. His jaw lowered a little and a smile spread across his white face. "Hello," His deep vioce moewed. His tail became motionless as he looked over the female. His eyes stoped on her's.
Back to top Go down
lkbrox

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard wants love   Blizzard wants love Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:17 am

Blizzards eyes sparked as they stuck on his. His throaty mew ringing in her ears. Without breaking eye-contact she took another step forward, her tail slowly ceasing till it stopped still. She touched her nose to his, closing her eyes for a moment and drinking in his scent.
Back to top Go down
CatDog

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard wants love   Blizzard wants love Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:20 am

Deablo stroked his head down her neck and brushed past her. His soft white and black striped fur brushed against her's and his tail slid behind him. Deablo turned and walked up beside her. He purred. "May I ask, whom are you," He said softly in his deep tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blizzard wants love   Blizzard wants love Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Blizzard wants love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild At Heart :: Wild Cats-
Jump to: