Wild At Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild At Heart

Here You Can Be Anything You Want... Let Your Mind Run Wild!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Candy comes back.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LiveYourDreams
Admin
LiveYourDreams

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:49 am

Candy hung her head by the pole that had her tied up with a rope, She started rubing the rope on the pole. She looked up after awhile and there hung her rope that had snapped off, she smiled to herself then took off towards the fence oce she was close enough she took a huge leap. She landed with a thud and took off bolting away from that awful place, she laughed to herself as she was now free.
Back to top Go down
https://wildatheart.rpg-board.net
CatDog

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Dex's find.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:12 am

Dex leapt over, seeing a horse. He leapt onto the horse and stuck his teeth in it, not letting go.
Back to top Go down
LiveYourDreams
Admin
LiveYourDreams

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:30 am

whos Dex??]
Back to top Go down
CatDog

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:38 am

Sorry Dex is Dextra, pretent that I said Dextra.
Back to top Go down
LiveYourDreams
Admin
LiveYourDreams

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:49 am

Candy bucked out with a neigh, she had just came free what else was there. She kept bucking until he fell off, she kicked out which sent him flying. She galloped after him once he was on the ground she reared up over him and crushing down on his tail making him wimper and run away. She galloped off again in the direction she was going.
Back to top Go down
CatDog

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:03 am

Dextra followed the horse until it was night time; she must be tired. He saw her lay down and, hours later, he joined her. She was alseep and he lay next to her, curling up beside her.
Back to top Go down
LiveYourDreams
Admin
LiveYourDreams

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:48 pm

Candy made sure she was fully away from the place and found a lovely tree to sleep under, she layed down and slowly went to sleep closing her little eyes with a big yarn.
Back to top Go down
CatDog

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:53 am

Dextra slowly fell alseep next to the big horse.
Back to top Go down
LiveYourDreams
Admin
LiveYourDreams

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:54 am

In the morning.... Candy woke up to see the wolf, she got up slowly then slowly walked away not wanting to wake it.
Back to top Go down
CatDog

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:42 am

Dextra woke up shortly after and followed her scent. He soon found her and snuck up, jumping on her and biting her leg playfully.
Back to top Go down
LiveYourDreams
Admin
LiveYourDreams

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:29 pm

Candy kicked out not knowing what had bit her leg. When she turned around to see Dex on the ground she placed her muzzle on his side "Im sorry" she said softly. She breathed softly against his fur.
Back to top Go down
CatDog

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:43 am

Dextra snorted and licked the horses muzzle. He was only 6 mounths, so he still had soft black puppy-fur. (This is young Dextra).
Back to top Go down
LiveYourDreams
Admin
LiveYourDreams

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:56 pm

Candy smiled at Dextra. She threw back her head once she heard something brake in the bush, she snorted and glared towards it.
Back to top Go down
CatDog

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:38 am

Dextra backed up a little and growled. He sniffed the air and his ears rose a little. Then they droped and he back up more. Just then, dogs burst out of the bush, yapping like mad. A person riding a chestnut horse galloped in and whiped his poor horse. It reared. "There you are!" yelled the man above the barking of the dogs.
Back to top Go down
LiveYourDreams
Admin
LiveYourDreams

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:42 pm

Candy reared, she let out a loud bellow that echoed through the land. Once she landed she pricked her ears wondering what will happen.

Diego pricked his ears, hearing the bellow. He looked at Belle and took off towards the bellow followed by Belle. He jumped through the bushes rearing once he landed seeing the human on the horse with his dogs.

Belle looked at Diego. She took off after Diego as he took off. She jumped through after him rearing up at the same time he did.
Back to top Go down
CatDog

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:43 am

Dextra yipped with confusion. So many horses, naying rearing. Dogs yapping and jumping. He raced around noe, blind with fear. He bumped into a horse, though which he had no idea. He jumped up and ran around again, his tiny body ducking between the other animals as dogs chased him. He kept this up until he smashed head-on into a tree an knocked himself out.

Last edited by CatDog on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LiveYourDreams
Admin
LiveYourDreams

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:32 pm

Candy watched Dextra, she neighed out as he banged into the tree. She trotted over to him and sniffed him. She threw her head back, turned around to gaurd him.

Diego pawed the ground facing the human and horse, he snorted. He was ready to put up a fight.

Belle stood beside Diego snorting as she watched the human. She was ready with Diego.
Back to top Go down
CatDog

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 pm

Jacob snuck around the clearing. He crawled low and noiseless as he came around in a circle and crawled up to the pup. Jacob dragged the wolf pup into the bushes and carried him off.

Last edited by CatDog on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LiveYourDreams
Admin
LiveYourDreams

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:49 am

Candy looked behind her to see Dextra gone, her eyes widened. She looked up and bellowed out loudly hoping he would come back.

Diego reared up and charged forward towards the human.

Belle reared up ready to fight off the dogs.
Back to top Go down
CatDog

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:12 am

Only a few meters away, Jacob droped the wolf pup slowly and let out a growl. He picked it up again and started to drag it away again.
Back to top Go down
LiveYourDreams
Admin
LiveYourDreams

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:35 am

Candy looked into the bushes, pricking her ears as she heard a growl from a wolf. She jumped into the bushes galloping towards it with her ears now pinned back against her head. She saw a wolf carrying Dextra, she snorted and charged at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
CatDog

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:03 am

(*head desk* Jacob's a Border Collie!) Jacob dropped the pup and stepped in frount of it. He lowered his head and barked like made. A few other dogs apeared through the bushes and yapped and barked. Jacob picked the pup back up and leapt away.
Back to top Go down
LiveYourDreams
Admin
LiveYourDreams

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:18 am

Lol sorry you could have said xD] Candy reared up as the dogs jumped out, she snorted when she landed. She was gonna have to fight. She jumped foward again head low and ears pinned, she pushed the first dog over with her head.

Diego pricked his ears as he heard Candy in trouble, he peckond Belle to go help while he stayed back.

Belle took off as Diego told her too, she got to Candy and began to help.
Back to top Go down
CatDog

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:06 am

[it's kk] Dextra regained consiousness and saw that he was being move at a rapid pass. He tired to bite at what was holding him but he couldn't swing his jaw around far enough. Dextra continued to until the thing carying him stopped at a wide, deep by colour looking river.

Jacob sighed. It was his job, but sometimes he'd rather not. Suddenly he heard the dogs howling their retreate, and he quickly threw the pup towards the centre of the river. It hit the bars of a metle cage and Jacob closed his eyes as he heard the pup scream in obvios pain and fright. He whached as, right of cue, the cage's metle bar sides rose and making it imposible to the pup to jump. The cage was tied by chains to the 5 metre deep river. It was designed to lift up 20 cms when something hit it, and with chain bottoms provided no ground to stand on. Jacob's master was part of a killing wolves accosiation, and they trained dogs to take wolf pups and throw them in things such as this to make them swim until they had no energy left, and to drown them.
Back to top Go down
LiveYourDreams
Admin
LiveYourDreams

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:54 pm

Candy heard the scream of Dextra, she snorted and took off towards it not caring if she stood on any dogs. Once she got to the river she charged at Jacob knocking him right into the river, she took a leap into the river to save her little friend.

Diego also heard the scream of the wolf. He reared up at the human knocking him off his horse, Diego half reared up and landed on the humans arm crushing it when he landed. He turned around and took off towards the scream of the wolf.

Belle followed Candy not caring about the dogs that were getting hurt beneth her. Once she got to the river she made sure Jacob didnt get out or try and stop Candy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Candy comes back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candy comes back.   Candy comes back. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Candy comes back.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next