Wild At Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild At Heart

Here You Can Be Anything You Want... Let Your Mind Run Wild!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long, Lost Milky Way.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LiveYourDreams
Admin
LiveYourDreams

Long, Lost Milky Way. Empty
PostSubject: Long, Lost Milky Way.   Long, Lost Milky Way. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Milky Way wondered through the forest hoping to find someone to be with. She had just escaped from the horible humans she had lived and put up with all her life and was now tired of them. She nickered out loud enough for it to echo through the vally and to be heard by others. She pricked her ears waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
https://wildatheart.rpg-board.net
WarHorse

WarHorse

PostSubject: Re: Long, Lost Milky Way.   Long, Lost Milky Way. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:51 pm

With the sweet, high pitched songs of birds in the trees high above him and the gentle rusting of the wind through leaves in his ears, Cliff dozed peacefully in the shade of a broad tree, the dappled sunlight shining dimly on his coat. Rising above the melody of the scene, a hopeful, calling whinny drowned out the other sounds, immediately catching Cliff's attention and stirring him out of his sleep. Drowsily, he lifted his head and looked around, trying to make sense of what he had heard. There was another horse somewhere, but he had no idea where exactly it was. After struggling to stand up, a booming whinny erupted from his muzzle, startling the birds around him. They flew up into the sky, a scattering of rainbow-coloured dots. Cliff pricked his ears, finally awake.
Back to top Go down
LiveYourDreams
Admin
LiveYourDreams

PostSubject: Re: Long, Lost Milky Way.   Long, Lost Milky Way. Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:00 pm

Milky Way heard the whinny from the other horse. She pricked her ears up high listening, she nickered out again and again trying to find the other horse it had came from. She looked in the sky to see birds scatter down the vally more. She picked up pace to a wide gallop dodging trees, branches and jumping the logs.
Back to top Go down
WarHorse

WarHorse

PostSubject: Re: Long, Lost Milky Way.   Long, Lost Milky Way. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Flicking his ears around, it didn't take long for Cliff to figure that the other horse was further up the valley. Turning towards them, Cliff moved into a steady, high stepping trot up the slope, his ears pricked and listening intently to the nickers that drifted towards him. They cut off abruptly, replaced by the crashing of breaking undergrowth and the pounding of hooves against the earth. Speeding up into a canter, Cliff whinnied hopefully and plowed up the hill, clumsily dodging trees and stumbling over fallen branches and bushes. Too busy searching for the other horse, he misjudged the height of a fallen log and tripped over it, almost crashing into the ground. After a short battle to regain his balance, Cliff stood there and took a moment to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
LiveYourDreams
Admin
LiveYourDreams

PostSubject: Re: Long, Lost Milky Way.   Long, Lost Milky Way. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:37 pm

Milky Way heard the nickers, she nickered loudly out again before seeing a figure coming towards her. She threw her head back to get her forelock out of her face to see it better. She slowed to a trot once the other horse came a few feet from her.
Back to top Go down
WarHorse

WarHorse

PostSubject: Re: Long, Lost Milky Way.   Long, Lost Milky Way. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:32 pm

Hearing the loud nicker, very close now, Cliff looked up alertly and saw the other horse just in front of him. Pricking his eyes, he looked over her, admiring her shining, pale gold coat and bright eyes. He smiled warmly at her and dipped his head politely, taking a few steps towards her, his eyes soft. "Hello there! Looks like we've finally found eachother!" he greeted, stopping to chuckle to himself, "I'm Cliff." Nickering, he lowered and tilted his head slightly, asking for her name without saying a word. The look in his eye was curious and excited, as he was eager to know more about the mare in front of him. Now that the thrashing of galloping horses had ceased, the birds above began to sing their tunes once again.
Back to top Go down
LiveYourDreams
Admin
LiveYourDreams

PostSubject: Re: Long, Lost Milky Way.   Long, Lost Milky Way. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:15 pm

Milky Way grinned at him "hello im Milky Way" she nickered. She scaned the stallion infront her, she smiled softly "where you come from?" she asked joyfully. She pranced around him once then stood back infront of him pricking her ears listening to the birds and waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long, Lost Milky Way.   Long, Lost Milky Way. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Long, Lost Milky Way.
Page 1 of 1