Wild At Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild At Heart

Here You Can Be Anything You Want... Let Your Mind Run Wild!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Promise and Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LiveYourDreams
Admin
LiveYourDreams

Promise and Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Promise and Hunter   Promise and Hunter Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:50 pm

Promise and Hunter wondered alone in the forest they have been together for 2weeks now and still havnt found other horses to join. Hunter has always been a leader but his own herd all got caught but him. Promise had been abandoned when she was little and caught from humans but escaped and meet Hunter. Promise looked at Hunter who was focusing on where they were going, he didnt say much so she just followed him.
Back to top Go down
https://wildatheart.rpg-board.net
WonderWoman

Promise and Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise and Hunter   Promise and Hunter Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:58 pm

Kalila trotted happily down a long grassy path, when she had woken up that morning she had felt great like something amazing would happen. The forest she was walking in was thick and ocassinally a branch would fall off a tree and land with a soft thud on the ground. At first Kalila had kept spooking but now it was as normal to her as eating was. suddenly Kalila had tha feeling again and lifted her head. She searched the forest and was just about to keep going when she heard the sound of hooves clunking the hard ground. Kalila neighed and galloped forward, further into the forest and stopped as two horses came into view.
"hello, I'm Kalila"She said and waited for their response.
Back to top Go down
LiveYourDreams
Admin
LiveYourDreams

Promise and Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise and Hunter   Promise and Hunter Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:04 am

Promise and Hunter stopped they both looked at her and smiled, Hunter went forward and sniffed her nose he nickered "Hi im Hunter and this is Promise", Promise stepped forward and bowed her head down. Hunter smiled and trotted over to Promise and nudged her soflty, she smiled in return.
Back to top Go down
WonderWoman

Promise and Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise and Hunter   Promise and Hunter Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:07 am

"I didn't know there were any other horses around here Promise & Hunter. Where do you guys come from?"Kalila asked.
Back to top Go down
LiveYourDreams
Admin
LiveYourDreams

Promise and Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise and Hunter   Promise and Hunter Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:45 pm

Hunter smiled "we live up more out of the forest we are going there now if you wanna come". Promise smiled and walked on towards the edge of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Promise and Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promise and Hunter   Promise and Hunter Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Promise and Hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild At Heart :: Wild Horses :: Sunny Forest-
Jump to: