Wild At Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild At Heart

Here You Can Be Anything You Want... Let Your Mind Run Wild!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**My Wild Horses**

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chester

Chester

**My Wild Horses** Empty
PostSubject: **My Wild Horses**   **My Wild Horses** Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:07 pm

Distance- Browny/Dun coloured mare, she is a Spanish mustang, she is 15.3hh and 9 years old, she has been caught once before by handlers they were pretty rough she now has a scar around her neck where the rope had burnt through her skin.
**My Wild Horses** 8987-1-x

Snip- Dun kiger mustang mare, she is 6 years old and 15hh and she wanders around she would mind a herd but she also doesn't mind being by herself. she is hardy, brave and curious.
**My Wild Horses** Pic02Buckskin%2520Quarter%2520Horse

Blondie- Unsure of her bred, but she is 15.1hh and 7 years old. She is very curious and out there wheres the fun kinda horse and she loves stallions and foals. She hopes to have a stallion like her one day. She wanders in and out of herds.
**My Wild Horses** Palomino_Horse

Kama- Pinto Arabian mare she is 15.1hh and 6 years old. she is kinda shy but she can be a total show off at times as well.
**My Wild Horses** Horse_behav

Champagne- Cream Tennessee walker mare, she is funny kind and gentle, she gets on with every horse. But if a horse challenges her to something she will do it, so be careful what you tell her to do. she does get mad. She was really badly treated by humans in the past.
**My Wild Horses** Tennessee-walking-horse-1

SunShine- Chestnut QH x Arab mare, she is 15.3hh and is 5 years old, she is hyper and loves to have fun and loves to run she likes stallions and foals. not so much the mares but will get along with them.
**My Wild Horses** 320_Horse-001

Ice- Brown and White spotted Appaloosa mare, she is gentle and graceful loves everyone and anything, will be friends with stallions and mares until she gets told not to be any more, she is 15hh and is 4 years old.
**My Wild Horses** EagleSpot1

Shar- Black and White Pinto Filly, she has gorgeous brown eyes, she is 3 years old, she is 15hh, and loves playing with Danny. They are real good friends.
**My Wild Horses** Fs_132
(This is Shar)

Surf- Beautiful White 6 year old Arabian mare. She is wild and free. She lives on the beach and just runs and meet all the new horses that come onto her beach. She has lived there her whole life there with her mother but she died when she was 3 years old. So she has just lived there ever since.
**My Wild Horses** Chevaux_joliecarte11

Lightning- Gorgeous Black Arabian Mare, she is 15hh and is 5 years old, she is really sweet and will do anything anyone tells her mostly, she really wants a foal and a mate.
**My Wild Horses** Al-asham

Breeze- Grulla Rocky Mountain Mare, she is 15.3hh and is 9 years old and has a gorgeous black silky mane and tail. She is Brave and bold, doesn't much like stallions, doesn't really want a mate but will have one if the stallion makes her join his herd.
**My Wild Horses** Pic58Rocky%20Mountain%20Horse%20-Blue%20Boy-%20Classic%20Farm,%20PA
(This is Breeze)

HotSpot- Dapple Grey Thoroughbred Mare, she is 16hh, she has Dark Brown eyes, and she is 6 years old, she is looking for a mate, and she can be a show off around the Stallions. She loves making friends is very friendly.
**My Wild Horses** 50919__0_0_hh_dapple_grey_andalusian_horse_gloucestershire_img

Risk- Kinda Dun/Buckskin color stallion, he is 14.1hh and 8 years old, he pretty strong for his size he can out run most stuff, he is nice toward other horses. Can be on the mean side when it comes to stallions.
**My Wild Horses** GreyEagle2007

SandStorm- Dun Spanish Arabian stallion, he is gentle but fast, he is 10 years old and 14.2hh and he is looking for a mate. Herds dont take stallions in, she is he hoping to form one him self.
**My Wild Horses** Rojo

Shantel- White stallion, he is 15.4hh and 5 years old, he is curious and funny, he gets himself into trouble quite often..
**My Wild Horses** White_horse_driniking_from_post

Alaska- Black Shire stallion. He is very bold and strong but very gentle. He is 19hh and 10 years old. He has been a cart and riding horse once before, for humans.
**My Wild Horses** 25

Thowra- palomino brumby stallion, he is strong and gentle, he is 15hh and 10 years old. he loves other horses but he does like to rule over them
**My Wild Horses** 507306459_c4fead999e_m

Brolga- Big bold Dapple grey TB stallion. he is mean and will kill basically anyone, is occasionally nice to mares and foals, thats if he is in a good mood. He is 9 years old and 16hh.
**My Wild Horses** Connemara

Yarraman- Sorrel stallion, unknown of his breed. He is 16.1hh and 7 years old he is nice and gentle, Brolga is out to get him coz he stole one of his mares one day and hasn't lived it down.
**My Wild Horses** Juditu1

Rancho- Chestnut Paso Fino stallion, he is 15.4hh and 5 years old, he is big and brave he loves mares and can be a show off.
**My Wild Horses** 250px-Puerto_rican-Paso-Fino-Horse-chestnut

Oscar- Black Welsh Cob stallion, he is 14.3hh and 5 years old. He is nice and mean, he doesn't mind other horses and foals.
**My Wild Horses** Stock-photo-black-welsh-cob-stallion-15134740

Charisma- Dapple Grey Andalusian Stallion, he is 16hh and is 6 years old and has Black eyes and is fun and bold and bossy can be mean to other stallions, doesn't really like them that much, but he loves mares and he will be a show off when he is around them.
**My Wild Horses** 1162811
(This is Charisma)

Drift- White Lipizzaner Stallion, he is 16hh and is 7 years old, Is white all over, he wanders all over the place doesn't want a herd but wouldn't mind if he had someone to travel with.
**My Wild Horses** IDSC00025
(This is Drift)

Chester- Chestnut Anglo Arab Stallion, he has a white blaze and 2 white stockings and he is 15.5hh and is 8 years old, he is protective of mares and he does fight but doesn't like to that much and he LOVES to run...!
**My Wild Horses** CgChestnut%20Horselr
(This is Chester)

Danny- Dun Lusitano Stallion, he has long black stockings, he is 5 years old and has brown eyes, is 15.3hh, is really nice and gentle but will stand up for him self if he must.
**My Wild Horses** 18845
(This is Danny)

Black Fiery- Black Frisian Stallion, He is 16.3hh and is 13 years old, he can be real mean or real nice just depending on weather you catch him in his good mood. He will be nice to mares and he will fight hard for a herd. Doesn't have a herd right at the moment and he wants one soon.
**My Wild Horses** 35629-bigthumbnail

Race Against Time- cream TB x Mustang, he is 15.4hh and is 4 years old he loves to run and is very smart and loves to trick other horses. He loves to have races with any horse that will challenge him. He hasn't lost a Race yet.
**My Wild Horses** Wallpaper-horse-300
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

**My Wild Horses** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **My Wild Horses**   **My Wild Horses** Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Assurance- Black & White Mini pony mare. She is very out going for her size but she loves hanging around with all the big horses. She is smart and funny and kind but can be mean. She is 35in and 5 years old.
**My Wild Horses** Fiesta

MoonRunner- Big Black Dutch Warmblood stallion. He is 16.3hh and 9 years old. He is mean and gentle. He does like a good fight once in a while. He just cruises around from herd to herd to see if he can steal mares.
**My Wild Horses** Black6

Ranger- Bay Dutch Warmblood stallion. He is nice and funny. He is 16hh and 7 years old. He has been caught by people once before and was used as a show horse.
**My Wild Horses** 6a00e553bd675c8834010536ba6170970b-800wi

Rata- Gorgeous chestnut mare. unknown breed. but she is fast and kind and gentle. She can be really shy around new horses untill she gets to know them. she is 8 years old and 15.2hh.
**My Wild Horses** Horses

Kit- chestnut and white paint mare. She loves to run and just be free... she was caught by humans and used for mustering cattle and stuff at a ranch. she is 10 years old and 15hh.
**My Wild Horses** Free-Horses-Screensaver

Ash- Unknown breed but he is short spunky and quick on his feet at times. He is a 5 year old stallion and he stands at 14.2hh.
**My Wild Horses** Black_horse

Chip- Gorgeous chocolate Morgan mare she is short but very lively. She likes stallions and foals. She is 4 years old and stands at 14.1hh.
**My Wild Horses** 6a00e553bd675c8834010536e8d257970b-800wi

Shade- Big shire stallion, standing at 18.3hh and he is 7years old, he is now wild due to his owners not needing him and let him go.
**My Wild Horses** 16112008054614_342

Tanker- Gorgeous Gypsy vanner stallion, he 16.5hh and 12 years old. He is friendly toward anyone including humans.
**My Wild Horses** Duke%2520head%2520gorgeous

Winter- Unknown breed, she is beautiful and white, she is light on her feet. She is curious and out going but knows when to be quiet and stuff. She is 15hh and 9 years old. She has been wandering around, humans caught her breed her then kept the foal and then let her go. so she hasn't yet found a herd to live in.
**My Wild Horses** MajWhiteHorses06_439px

Slam- Gorgeous Dun QH stallion. He is gently but bold and out there. Everyone loves his nature. He is 10 years old and is 16hh. He has been owned by humans so has a brand on him. He was a cattle horse. His humans let him go because people kept trying to steal him, so they set him free.
**My Wild Horses** 45327099_8nWMq-M

Falcon- He is a big 17hh, 8 year old, Red Dun and White spotted draft stallion. He is goregous to look at. He respects others, is pretty kind and gentle but he does stand up for others and him self. He has sired heaps of gorgeous foals to wild mares. He has been owned but for some reason his owners didn't want him and left him at the place they use to live at. He doesn't have a brand on him. So he is now wild due to people not wanting him. He is a rare coloring horse so if any humans spotted him he would most likely get caught and took back as a stud.
**My Wild Horses** DSC09735_04_05_2005
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

**My Wild Horses** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **My Wild Horses**   **My Wild Horses** Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:23 pm

Escape- 16hh chestnut QH stallion. He is beautiful, has been a top breeding stallion and show horse. Has a really strange brand on him from the humans. Its not the usual type. He has been set free into the wild, he isn't sure why but it could be because the owners want to caught all the mares that are pregnant to him or they let him go just cos they wanted a different breed of stallion running with the wild horses so they put a top breeding line stallion with mares to make an awesome new lot of wild horses.
**My Wild Horses** 146037114_65XSn-M
**My Wild Horses** 146041236_hPps5-M

Snickers- She is a 17hh, 9 year old, Clydesdale, mare. She is a smart nutter, likes back chatting at people. She can also be nice and charming just for the boys. If she is with a stallion it won't last long cos she with get rid of em in seconds. She LOVES flirting with the stallions.
**My Wild Horses** File

Awesome- 16hh, Sorrel Overo, Paint, Mare. She is okay in personalty but she can be pretty angry too even though she is a wild mare. She is a gorgeous looking mare but basically hates everyone and anyone. Can be nice but thats not very often.
**My Wild Horses** OH%20IM%20AWESOME%203.4

Choice- Cool 15.3hh, 7 years old, paint stallion. He is cute and playful, he loves foals and mares. He is quite flirty at times too. He can be a show off, but he looks after and protects his mares, well if he had any.
**My Wild Horses** Reverse_blaze

Calma- 15.1hh, 5 year old, Chestnut Trakehner mare. She is bold and curious. Loves meeting new horses. She is in foal to the most valuable uniquely colored Saddlebred stallion. Calma's owners put her in foal to the stallion with out paying, so they set the mare free so that no one can get the foal or mare. She is 12 months prengnant. She is going to be having her foal any day now. She is gentle and trusts other horses.
**My Wild Horses** Trakehner_horse_22

Savor- Dun, 14.3hh, 4 year old, Fjord gelding. Humans caught him as a 2 year old from the wild, they made him cover a mare then then gelded him and then set him free. He isn't that afraid of humans if the ride around him or past him cos he is now gelded. But he gets on with every one else.
**My Wild Horses** Norwegianfjord

Unique- Cute 2 year old, Appaloosa, filly. She is very unique, hence the name. She is funny, curious, loves other foals and horses. She is wild, her mother has been caught. The humans didn't know the mare had a foal, so they took her away. She has lived in different places, never really had a herd.
http://images.google.co.nz/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://special.equisearch.com/blog/horsetalk/uploaded_images/Uniquely-Destined-left-side-770921.jpg&usg=AFQjCNHGjTRlKkU7esMCsP_wC9HVbpkQ_A

Commet- Big 16.3hh, Appaloosa Stallion. He is mean but can be nice too. Its quite rare to see him show emotion. He doesn't smile or anything. To make him smile or laugh it has to be extremely funny.
**My Wild Horses** Peyres%20Diamond%20Goer-4 (Dont mind the person on the horse just like the coloring!)

Cherokee- Gorgeous 16hh, 8 year old, paint mare. She is gentle and caring, likes other horses, she keeps to herself and can get quite shy. Isn't one of these loud speak your mind horses.
**My Wild Horses** Horses_cherokee

Leenas Playboy- Gorgeous bay/brown, 15.1hh, 10 year old, Arabian stallion. He has been wild his whole life, he has his filly following him around, cos he mum got shot from hunters so he has just looked after her ever since.
**My Wild Horses** Arabphoto12

(His Daugther)
Leena Lil Closer- Cute buckskin/ grey, 1 year old filly. She is smart and is very gorgeous looking. Every male horse whistles at her and want her to be there girlfriend even though she is only 1 years old. She loves her dad and always sticks with him.
**My Wild Horses** Latifah%2009.03.09
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

**My Wild Horses** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **My Wild Horses**   **My Wild Horses** Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:32 pm

Freedom- Big chestnut, 6 year old, TB stallion. He is a very thoughtful stallion, caring and such, BUT, has major mood swings so he can change in a second and basically will kill you. He stands at 16.2hh. He had been in a round up once, but for some reason the humans didn't take much notice of him so they let him and some others go.
**My Wild Horses** Bella

Crack'n'Dawn- Cremello, QH x TB mare. She is 6 years old and stands at 15.5hh. She loves other horses, also is very strong and loves jumping. She wished she could be owned by humans cos then she would get looked after and such.
**My Wild Horses** Cc-Bryn-Canter-black-backgr

Callo- 16hh, black, 3 year old, warmblood, colt. He is smart, he loves to play pranks on other horses. His herd got caught, but somehow he managed to get away. So now he is fending for himself. But he is loving it cos he gets to be mean as well as nice with them. He goes real flirty with the mares and fillys, so once they trust him and love him, then he dumps them and darts off never to be seen again by them.
**My Wild Horses** 13709

Jagged Ice(Jag)- Gorgeous bay 15hh, 7 year old, Arabian mare. She is pretty, all the stallions are out to get her for her beauty. She has had many stallions fight for death to get her in there herds. She hates it. But she is very charming and sometimes loves to annoy the stallions but thats not very often.
**My Wild Horses** 4783_medium

Iced Puzzle- Cute, white, Station bred mare. She is 8 years old, and is 15.3hh. She has had one foal but it died cos it got to cold, cos for some reason she was late in having the foal so when she ended up having it, it was winter and the foal couldn't hack it. She doesn't mind if she had another one, but she hasn't find a mate yet. She is wary of others so may snap at times.
**My Wild Horses** Tim_flach_photography_3

Candle Light- Palomino, 16hh, 8 year old, QH x mare. She is loving and smart, nothing much to show for her life. She just cruises from place to place, enjoying life and hoping to have a foal sometime.
**My Wild Horses** 1138293087
http://images.google.co.nz/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://www.animalpicturesarchive.com/Arch04/1138293087.jpg&usg=AFQjCNGaFq9UZNUVrNbuQI3nLwqYtOUsgA

Tiswel- Gorgeous Grey, 16hh, 10 year old, x bred stallion. He is protective of mares and others but also loves a good fight once in a while. His chest is scarred from some of the fights he has been in, but it doesn't stop him. He trivials alot, has been everywhere.
**My Wild Horses** 3e3636d7

Amrica- Cute, Blue Roan, Appaloosa, mare. She stands at 15.3hh and is 8 years old. Is brave and curious. She is the type of mare that gets into fights with stallions cos she isn't scared to fight them even though she comes worse off. Her body is scared from years of fighting.. She fights for enjoyment and also cos some stallions wont let her leave their herds and others cos she has walked through Unpleasant marsh and all the stallions there wanted to force breed her, which she happily injured most of them.
**My Wild Horses** Leopard-726497

Gift- Cute Bay, 7 year old, 15.2hh, Mustang mare. She is funky and and full of energy. She is that keen on other horses, likes her space. She is nice but sometimes gets moody.
**My Wild Horses** Mustang-0001

Aroa- Blue Roan, QH, 16hh, 9 year old, Stallion. He is curiously and bold. Has scars all over him, from fighting so hard. He doesn't back down much to other stallions, and he likes mare.
**My Wild Horses** Blue%2Broan

Fiesta- Gorgeous pinto mare, she is 15hh and 9 years old. She is wary of stallions because of her past. She doesn't mind mares. She isn't a out there kinda horse, not the first to look at stuff.
**My Wild Horses** Mrblackjacktux

Shajia- Beautiful paint stallion. He is curious and causes trouble, he loves annoying others. He is very pretty, almost every mare drops dead at his looks, he loves it.
**My Wild Horses** Paint+stallion+2

Spanish- Awesome Roan QH mare. She is gentle and caring, not a loudly spoken mare. She stands at 16hh and is 7 years old. She has had a foal, but it was a colt so it grew and left. She is kinda shy, but not really.
**My Wild Horses** Roan+Gelding

Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

**My Wild Horses** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **My Wild Horses**   **My Wild Horses** Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:39 pm

Ceaser- Gorgeous shimmering Chestnut Spanish stallion. He is 15.3hh and 10 years old. He is very nice looking. He is a great stallion. Doesn't get into fights unless a stupid horse asks for problems. Can win almost all the fights he is in. Has old scars on him, but no many. Loves other horses, is very friendly and kind.
**My Wild Horses** Ruiz-horse-5BIG

Eldora- Beautiful dapple grey, 8 year old, 14.3hh, Arabian mare. Very pretty and is kinda flirty with stallions. But is very bold and can stand up for herself. She loves foals and hopes for a mate one day.
**My Wild Horses** Majiidbest

Shimmer- Cute, Dapple Grey, Spanish mare. She is 6 years old, and stands at 15.3hh. She is cool and fun to hang around. She likes having fun. She is curious and out there kinda.
**My Wild Horses** Image1

Moca- Gorgeous browny color, mare. She is 16.1hh and 5 years old. Very pretty and loves other horses. She is bold and with take on any stallion, but always comes worse off, but she doesn't care.
**My Wild Horses** Fotos-caballos

Dun 'N' Dusted- Gorgeous Dun, QH x Stallion. He is 9 years old and stands at 16.1hh. He is funny, but cruise. Isn't a fast kinda horse. But he can be, he doesn't have that much of a story for a history. Pretty boring really.
**My Wild Horses** Wshaq

Crime- Cute grey sorta colouring Arabian, stallion. He is 14.2hh and 7 years old. Is a goey and likes running. He is a fine looking stallion, speaks wisely, and likes others.
**My Wild Horses** Noble_gigi_head

LUCKY'S HERD!!!

Third-Time-Lucky- (Lucky) Gorgeous golden palomino QH Stallion. He is 16hh and is 7 years old. He turns fast and can run fast a short distance. He really likes Dusti.
**My Wild Horses** 131320_1

Creek- Grey QH mare. she is 15.3hh and 6 years old. She has been with her herd for years now.
**My Wild Horses** DustyWebFramed

Hypo- Palomino QH mare. She is 14.3hh and 5 years old. She is totally hypo always hanging around Lucky coz she likes him big time.
**My Wild Horses** Horse_000003672887Small

Cally- Bay QH mare. She is 3 years old and 15hh. She has only just joint the herd and so far they are all really nice to them.
**My Wild Horses** 297706125_50847114ac

Chick- Chestnut QH mare. She is 15.6hh and is 11 years old. She loves the herd and has been with them for ages now.
**My Wild Horses** Kassie01a

Silky- Black QH mare she is 15.3hh and 6 years old. She is fun and loving and she has been with this herd for most of her life.
**My Wild Horses** JQ4P2330LusitanoStallion-PeronDoRecreo-AllTheKingsHorses,FL

Dusti- Grulla QH mare. She loves the herd and everyone it. She loves Lucky but she is to shy to show her feelings for him. And plus she stays back from him coz Hypo likes him too.
**My Wild Horses** MAGICFlow

BlueBelle- Blue Roan QH mare. She is the lead mare. She is 16hh and is strong willed and just bossy and everything. She doesn't mind the herd she has been the lead mare for years now. She is 12 years old.
**My Wild Horses** AzulCaballoAmigojr

Strawberry- Red Roan QH mare. She is quiet and shy but can be loud and funny at times. She is 15.4hh and 4 years old. She is smart and fast.
**My Wild Horses** Gracie6041_edited

THE END OF LUCKY'S HERD!!!

Feather- Awesome looking Chestnut Arabian mare. She is curious and spirited. She likes other horses and is very friendly toward them. She stands at 15hh and is 9 years old. She has been caught by humans and had a horrilbe time with them. Her gorgeous foal was killed in front of her for being so curious.. The foal happened to get in the way and they hit it over the head, and it being only a couple of days old it killed the foal straight away. The humans didn't care. But Feather got away from the humans and now is wild again, and heartbroken.
**My Wild Horses** Photos-of-arabian-horses-0120

Dodgy- Cute Brown, 15.1hh, 6 year old, Warlander Stallion. He is full of beans and is just crazy and bubbly. He is friendly but can change moods very quickly. If something doesn't agree or like him or something, he can be mean.
**My Wild Horses** Celebrity_0062sm%20100408

Dusky- Cool Bay, Paso Fino Mare. She stays near the back of groups to keep out of everyones ways. She is really shy, but could get that way at times. She is nice and pleasant to be around.
**My Wild Horses** Paso-Fino-Stallion

Chancy- Beautiful stunning, Chestnut station bred x, stallion. He is 16.2hh and 8 years old. He is very strong, but yet kind. He is protective and will fight if need be. He kinda likes the thought of being owned cos he loves jumping and he would get all that if he was owned.
**My Wild Horses** Janegaston-lumiere9294 (For get the fact that he has a human on him, love the look of the horse its self.)

Shaz- Uniquely colored, mare. She is 5 years old and stands at 16hh. She is young but out going, has always been like that. Lost her herd when she was younger from a round up and she some how got away, well her mother told her to go and she would come back for her, but 4 years later, her mother and herd hasn't been seen since.
**My Wild Horses** Filly_chestnut_overo_horse

Flick- Amazing chestnut, Arab, mare. She is 4 years old, and stands at 14.1hh. Not tall at all, but the courage this little mare has, is incredible. She is kind and fast. She likes helping others and would be an amazing mate for whoever would love this mare.
**My Wild Horses** Association_blaze_snip

Miston- Cool plan chestnut Stallion. He has been caught and trained for a muster horse, but his owners got sick and didn't want to sell him to anyone else incase he got handled wrong and played up and did something bad that he was only confused over. Then he might get put down.
**My Wild Horses** 3766887339_0676622168

Flavor- Gorgeous Black and White Gypsy Vanner mare, she is 8 years old and stands 14.3hh. She is small but extremely solid. She is real strong and will use her weight to move horses if they are suppose to be getting out of the way.
**My Wild Horses** 8531K

Suluca- Awesome Paint mare she is 8 years old and stands at 16hh. She is lively and out there. Cool mare to hang around, she loves almost everyone and is always happy to do as others ask.
**My Wild Horses** Pinto_Horse

Sultan- Amazing colored TB Stallion. He is 7 years old and stands 17hh. He is smart and lovable, always there when ya need him. He is strong too and runs fast.
**My Wild Horses** Thoroughbred_apha
Back to top Go down
Chester

Chester

**My Wild Horses** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **My Wild Horses**   **My Wild Horses** Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Kaztra- Cute Appaloosa mare, she is 15hh, and 6 years old, she is awesome for her size. She is increable. Loves jumping things, she can jump 6 ft hedges and stuff.
**My Wild Horses** 2330045_1

Tertaza- Stunning Grey, TB x stallion. He is unique and fun loving, but he can turn his mood horrible in less than a second. He is a cool horse though.
**My Wild Horses** Horses_on_the_hill.276101453_std

Zaloumi- Gorgeous Blue Roan x stallion. He is 15.3hh and 10 years old. He has wandered everywhere, and didn't much like it cos he was alone, he wants a mate to care for and start up a herd.
**My Wild Horses** Blue%20Roan%20-%20cropped

Merica- Pretty Black and White Paint mare. Very unique looking and she is a stunner for the stallions. She likes playing around with them and flirting, she knows she is pretty and such..
**My Wild Horses** 3052134994_3348df4bae

Name: Shista
Breed: QH x
Height: 15.3hh
Coloring: Dun
Markings: 3 white socks and a stripe
History: Was owned then got stolen and he escaped from the people and now he is wild.
Personality: He is charming and playful, he loves mares and also likes to annoy the heck out of stallions, by squealing at them and through his front legs forward like he is going to start a fight, when he first meets them, then he takes off like nutter.
Herd: None yet
Mate: Hoping for one
Siblings: Wishes.
**My Wild Horses** 3

Magnificent- Amazing x bred mare.. She is talented and would be a great show jumper, loves jumping. She jumps anything in her path. She is 16.1hh and 10 years old. Had a foal, it grew up and got a herd of his own.
**My Wild Horses** Ridley_by_bob_langrish_no_frame

Chilla- Beautiful looking Cream/albino Stallion, he is 16hh and 8 years old. He is smart and curious, looking for trouble and fun most of the time, has sense though when needed. He is a cool horse to hang with, is kind.
**My Wild Horses** Cremey%20047

Name: Brandy
Breed: Welsh Cob x
Height: 15hh
Coloring: Light Bay
Markings: Blaze, with 3 stockings and one sock.
History: Has been in a round up before, but somehow got away from it. She is scared of humans, but kinda toward other horses.
Personality: She is bubbly and likes other horses, she is never mean and never will be.
Herd: None
Mate: None
Siblings: None
**My Wild Horses** Brandy

Name: Pashanhnata
Breed: Arabian
Height: 14.2hh
Coloring: Bay
Markings: None
History: Has been owned by humans and was a show horse. She loved it, but then her owner got sick and her had to sell her, she went to a home that was suppose to look after her well but then they didn't like her for some reason, so she decided to run away, and she ended up in the wild.
Personality: she is confident and playful, likes stallions, but so isn't keen on mares. But can get along if she must. She wishes for a foal, but doubts that would ever happen.
**My Wild Horses** Pashah_trop

Name: Aw Must Beloved
Height: 14.1hh
Coloring: Chestnut
Markings: White stripe.
History:
Personality: She is very pretty, stallions just follow her around for her looks. She is smart and likes to flirt alot. But other times she just hangs back out of the way.
**My Wild Horses** S.AWMustBeloveMarepg

Name: Im Ali
Height: 14.3hh
Coloring: Bay
Markings: Star
History: Never had a herd, her parents got shot by humans, ever since then she has wandered around sadly.
Personality: She is Curious and bold, but some how doesn't get into trouble very often even though she gets into everything. She is always doing something to make others worry, but she doesn't ever get into trouble.
**My Wild Horses** IMAliweb

Name: Circle
Breed: Friesian
Height: 16.2hh
Coloring: Black
History: Wanders around. He had a twin, but has no idea what has happened to him or anything. He left the herd when 2, well got kicked out really, from the lead stallion.
Personality: He is brave and travels around almost everywhere. He is curious and goes into places and does things others dont. He is a stunning looking horse.
Mate: None, but wants one.
Siblings: Has a twin brother, but doesn't know where he is.
**My Wild Horses** Zorrobow

Name: Satriani
Breed: Friesian
Height: 16.1hh
Coloring: Black
History: He doesn't have much of one, but he wishes to be a dressage horse for some humans, he loves doing it out in the wild. His movements are breath taking.
Personality: He is an amazing horse, his personalty is just great. Its bubbly and fun, curious, and brave.
**My Wild Horses** MI9E7988FriesianSportHorseStallion-Satriani-OwnedByTanyaCorbeil,FL

Name: FireFlies
Breed: TB x
Height: 16hh
Coloring: Chestnut
Markings: Stripe with a sock.
History: He left his herd, moved to another one and then got it stolen from him, so now he is alone, again.
Personality: He loves jumping and is very fast. He is a fun loving stallion and loves to please others.
Herd: Use to have one
**My Wild Horses** MI9E9591RussianWarmblood-Vavilon-KingridgeStables,FL

Name:Florida
Breed: Paint Mare
Coloring: Bay & white
Markings:White face
History: Doesn't really have one. she has had a god life, her parents brought her up to be nice and kind toward others. They left her when she was 4, so that she could go and start a life by herself.
Personality: Very curious, gets into a lot of trouble. She is a very touchy sort of horse, likes nuzzling and stuff. She plays around by herself, gets totally bored.
**My Wild Horses** JQ4P1570PaintHorse,PaintedFeatherFarm,FL

Name: Kaspia
Breed: Alter Real
Coloring: Blue Roan/Black/Steel Grey.
Markings: Star/Stripe/Snip.
History: Has wandered the country side, almost been everywhere. He hasn't had much of a history apart from his mother leaving him once he was 3, and going to go have another foal from a force breeder.
Personality:He can be snappy at times, but other times can be quite a charmer.
Herd:None
Mate:None
Siblings:None
**My Wild Horses** MI9E0871AlterReal-Amadeus-ShangrilaFarm,FL

Name: Crisp
Height: 14.2hh
Coloring: Palomino
Markings: Star
History: Lovely history, has never had anything go wrong, always been with her herd that her parents are still with now.
Personality: She is curious and bubbly, loves other horses and such. She is kind and trys to understand others to the best she can.
Herd: Yes
**My Wild Horses** MI9E7894ArabPalomino-Nugget-OwnedByIanGarden,FL

Name:Cruise
Breed: TB
Coloring: Grey
History: Was kept in a stable and owned by a horrible guy. He use to beat her and such. She is afraid of humans. When the guy went away for a weekend she broke free and he hasn't seen her ever since. But she is wary of humans and relies in other horses for safety kind of.
Personality: Funny and bubbly.
Siblings: Had one but got killed.
**My Wild Horses** Pony_grey_horse

Name: Bubble & Drizzle.
Breed: Both Paints.
Height: Mare is 16hh. Filly 13hh at the moment.
Coloring: Pintos.
Markings: Mare has white stripe and stockings. Filly has white blaze and a couple of socks.
History: Mare got force bred by some horrible stallions. She doesn't mind stallions, but is usually still quite wary of them. She looks after her foal with great care and never lets her out of site, just cos there is so much danger going on around them all.
Personality: The Filly Is usually quite bouncy and out there kind, she is funny and loves playing around. The mare is nice and gentle. But can be mean and harsh if whoever she is around is mean to her or her foal.
Herd: Had one but left when she got pregnant.
Mate: Wishes..
Siblings: Only a foal.
**My Wild Horses** MI9E6656PaintMare&Foal,PaintedFeatherFarm,FL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

**My Wild Horses** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **My Wild Horses**   **My Wild Horses** Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

**My Wild Horses**
Page 1 of 1